For the past couple of years I have focused seriously on my training. Exercise, nutrition, sleep, it’s all dialed in so that I feel and act like a well oiled machine. I know that if I don’t focus on pushing my body every single day, I won’t get better, stronger, faster. So I dig deep and find my inner ninja. Today, I decided to gift my life training plan to the world.
- If it doesn’t hurt, you’re not doing it right. If I am not vomiting at the end, I go back and do it again, until I am.
- Proper nutrition and hydration are key. Make sure to fill yourself with high quality calories. The more hops, the better.
- Take time to center your mind and your body. Get in touch with your “Ohm” every day.
- Sleep is for wimps. I use a Fitbit to track my sleeping patterns. I find that nights like the one below allow me to train at my fullest potential.
- You MUST be able to take the best paddle “selfies” in the universe.
- If all else fails, you could always join the circus.
There it is. It’s as simple as that. So what are you waiting for?!? Go out there and start training for awesomeness.